Saturday, February 24, 2007

Hello people!
Im sad, cos I didnt attend the bloggers gathering,
with Janel & Mr Otaku :(

But yeah, we celebrated Thinking Day at the indoor stadium.
Woke up & went to school with Pf :)

Our school's item! Rehearsal.

Went our for lunch at the nearby 7-11 outlet.
:D

Shafidah, Eunice & ZB!

2 grumpy looking ex-cos :D

Met up with the second batch of the company.
Z & D kept laughing at Mrs Neo's stockings.
Ha ha, said it doesnt match her skin colour.
It was too yellow-ish :D

Random shot :)

Mmm dark.

Overall, the performance was quite okay.
Just that West Div's the last to perform.
Ha ha, NYGS's footdrill's super nice k.

AZALEA!! MY sec 1 junior :D

SHIRLEY!! My other sec 1 junior :D

My other 2 sec 1 juniors!! xD

PNA silver award :]

Yanming msged me, asking me if Im to the seed meeting.
I didnt know she was a guide too!
Waited for her at Somerset for half an hour!! :D

Okay, so Dewen announced the change of caregroups.
The Commonwealthians got transferred to Jolene's group.
Jolene told me she's very excited! Lol.
& Wanting keep pushing people!! Tsktsk \:
Congrats to sissie & Linda for being a shepherd! :D
Went home with sissie afterwards.

Thanks (J) for the accompany, You lamer :D
Alright, my parents are coming home, soon.
I wonder what presents Im gonna have. WHEE!
Goodbye world!
I dont know whats up with you now. Actually the problem doesnt lie with you only, but the rest too. All that cold shoulder and the vibes Im getting, have you ever spared a thought for me? You never did care, I know. The moment you stepped into there, everyone's changed, including (*)'s attitude. 我很烦, 我应该说声对不起吗?

No comments: